Saturday, October 29, 2011

blog may come to a close....

As you can tell, I haven't been on this thing in forever! Presley is now 2 months and is up much more during the day, resulting in me not being able to get much done. So who knows how much longer this will last with me blogging. It's tough to get to this, so i would recommend facebook as i post more pics there. P is getting cuter and cuter everyday!


smiles all around!
sleepy baby

snuggles





mittens








Meeting Chase for the first time!!

my grandma, P's great grandma!











my aunt barb!















chase + p = bff's





















loves her tongue!


















P and momma!



















P and daddy hanging out!




















P's hat made by auntie jess!























grocery shopping!


























No comments:

Post a Comment